Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Use your old phone as a cctv camera or as a webcam

Sep 3, 2015 - There are a lot of apps available in the Play Store. Most of them only support WiFi ... Now you can use your android phone as a webcam in almost any ... Can I migrate my files from my old mobile Android to my new Android using only a ... from cctv camera or security camera to android phone without using ...Turn your old Android phone or tablet into a security camera you can use to ... of different security camera apps available, including IP Webcam, ...If you have an Android smartphone with camera, you can simply use your phone instead. Given, the framerate will not be on par with a decent store-bought webcam, but ... Previous PostHow I Use Wapedia For Reference And Wikipedia Search .... tool... earlier i used Webcam plus for my very very old HTC wndows phone.

Advertistment

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support